The Administrative Assistant of the Kennebecasis Regional Joint Board of Police Commissioners is the Assistant to the Chairperson as well as the other members of the Joint Board.
- Average 8 hours per week.
- $18 - $24/hr negotiable based on individual education/experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Attendance at Monthly Board Meetings of The Kennebecasis Regional Joint Board of Police Commissioners and preparation of Minutes and maintaining accurate records of same;
- Preparation of Board Packages and distribution to Board Members prior to monthly meetings;
- Forwarding appropriate documentation to both Municipalities monthly;
- Maintaining an accurate record of Board members attendance at meetings and payment of remuneration;
- Maintaining an accurate record of Board appointments from the Municipalities and preparation of all documentation in relation to same;
- Preparation and maintaining of Board Policies;
- Preparation of tenders for services (i.e. grounds maintenance, snow removal, fuel requirements);
- Preparation of tenders for purchases (i.e. new vehicles);
- Liaison to the Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Police;
- All other tasks as designated by the Chair of the Board or other members of the Kennebecasis Regional Joint Board of Police Commissioners.
Effective time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
Ability to utilize office technology, Microsoft Word, and have the ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of information management, e-mail management and privacy protection issues.
Personal willingness and ability to work in, and adapt to change.
Ability to work cooperatively and productively with others to achieve Board functions.
Schedule flexibility, with the understanding that Board meetings are usually held in the late afternoon.
Applicants must pass a criminal record check.
Applicants must provide work references.
Applicants must have prior education or work experience which have developed the applicant’s ability to achieve the above noted competencies.
Please mail or drop off your resume to:
Kennebecasis Regional Police Force
Attn: Anika Becker
126 Millennium Drive
OR e-mail to: email@example.com
RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL 4:00 PM ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 9TH, 2018.